Thanks for being my guest on the Lead the People podcast!
I'm your host, Matt Poepsel. Here a few things to know about me:
- Known as "The Godfather of Talent Optimization"
- Leadership expert and creator of the 5X5 Leader framework
- Ph.D. in Psychology (Leadership and Coaching)
- 20+ years as a software product leader in Boston
- U.S. Marine
- IRONMAN triathlon finisher
- Family man
- Amateur alpinist and woodworker
- Humorist and essayist
Head on over to my LinkedIn profile if you'd like to connect with me!
Click here to read the podcast overview + listen to past episodes
Guest Overview & Production Logistics
- Conversational interview; variety show
Target Interview Length:
- ~25 minutes
Ideal Content Ratio:
- Education (70%)
- Inspiration (20%)
- Entertainment (10%)
- Choose your pre-scheduled 45-minute interview time slot using my calendar above.
- I will add a Streamyard video/audio link to the calendar invite.
- I will add suggested interview questions to the calendar invite.
- At the scheduled time, join the recording session relaxed and ready to record!
- The 20-minute interview will be followed by a 5-minute variety segment I will lead you through.
- After the recording, we'll have a few minutes to chat.
- Final podcast episode
- Show notes with links to your mentions and contact info
- Social sharing promotional assets